For over three decades Chemco International has been at the forefront of combating corrosion by designing systems to eradicate many complex problems in all industries. Today, Chemco manufactures the most advanced specialty coatings for petro-chemical, off-shore, marine, power generation, water, sewage and many other industries.
- Leader in technology for solvent-free and water-based coatings
- Leader in technology for truly rust-tolerant and wet-tolerant systems
- Specialist high chemical/temperature resistant tank linings
- Fluid-flow environments utilizing Ceramic and Glassflake technology
- High temperature coatings
- Specialist products such as light-weight materials and underwater systems
- Concrete repair, damp concrete and specialist flooring systems
In recent years, Chemco International has developed a new range of innovative and problem solving products. They have been particularly active in developing products for applications where others have lacked imagination or technology. This range has been developed with a view to the existing and future legislation regarding the environment and Health & Safety of products. The solvent-free, water-based, isocyanides and lead-free coating systems are especially useful in Marine and Off-shore applications.
Today, environmental and cost implications of grit blasting have forced the industry to look at the possible alternatives. The innovative product range enables huge savings to be achieved by using alternative methods such as Hugh Pressure Water Jetting (HPWJ), Ultra High Water Jetting (UHPW) or mechanical/hand preparation.
Chemco International has an unrivaled reputation for successful completion of projects worldwide. The high performance specialty coatings are the result of years of inspiration, innovation and development.
The most advanced specialty coatings in the market are aided with the most comprehensive guarantee. The essence of successful technology is that the products are approved and used by al industry leaders throughout the world.
A privately owned company founded in 1990 in Scotland, UK. Chemco manufactures an extensive range of products which are designed to meet every corrosion and containment challenge. They offer unlimited technical support including site survey, estimation, inspection and application assistance. Chemco solutions are listed below.
- Glassflake coatings
- Under-water coatings
- Rust converters and primers
- Ceramic coatings
- Fire retardant and intumescing coatings
- Elastomeric coatings
- Anti-static and conductive coatings
- Specialized floor coatings
- Damp or green concrete primers and coatings
- Coatings in contact with food and beverage
- Maintenance and Construction
- Heat Insulation
- Fire and Heat Protection
- Car Parks, Industrial Warehouses
- UK Ministry of Defense
- Nuclear and Power Generation
- Water and Sewage
- Food and Beverage
World Wide Distribution
Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, India, Korea, Malaysia, N. Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, UAE, USA.
Brought to you by: